Wednesday, September 30, 2009

market-ing

So the other day we overslept.

The plan was to be up by 4:30am, drive 3.5 hours, and catch the boat to Stehekin.

But, we went to bed at 1:30am. This, after two nights of pitifully little sleep.

I did get up at 4:30. I know this, not because I remember it, but because later I discovered my alarm clock in an entirely different part of the room. Weird.

When we woke up at 8:15 our boat was setting sail, 3.5 hours away.

Bummer.

So Stehekin, for that day, was not in the cards.

Plan B? Pike Place Market.

While parking at the market, we had this exchange:

Me: "Um, looks like a really small parking space- you sure about this one?"

Him (in a purposefully mega-machismo voice): "Don't worry, honey! I have BETTER than 20-20 vision!"

And our car crashes into the car in front of us.

Just GUESS how many times I've brought this up in the last 48 hours?






































No comments:

Post a Comment