Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 9: Doorways


















I can't recall the last time I talked with our neighbor to the north. Until today that is, when he happened upon me while (to the uninformed observer) I appear to be obsessively photographing my toes. Who knows how long he was stealthily lurking before I sensed his bewildered aura. Now as a relatively new neighbor one strives to make a moderately good impression. In an effort to relieve any fretting regarding my sanity, I assured him that my toes weren't truly my main subject: it was the door I was photographing. This revelation seemed to have little effect in lessening the confusion. All I can say is I'm grateful for insider information that he once held an exorcism on his very own next door property to rid the place of ghosts and spirits. Given that tidbit I think I can safely throw the cuckoo moniker on his side of the fence. Though, he's likely now convinced he only succeeded in chasing Creepy down one doorway to the south. What fun one could have living up to that belief!

No comments:

Post a Comment