Monday, March 23, 2009

The Inspection

I want your house, this is true
But first some things you'll have to do
I'm asking too much? excuse me, ma'am
The buyer has the upper hand.

So fix the chimney and find that leak
And stop what makes that pesky squeak
See the roof, there's moss on here
And tell me, are those gutters clear?

Repair those scratches on the floor
And paint the blemishes on that door
I know your furnace is brand new
But have it checked through and through.

And the apartment that is such a perk?
Lady, its stove don't work!
What's that? Asbestos? Oh no! Oh my!
Bring out inspectors or I'll say goodbye!

So off you go, you've work to do
Your old home will be like new!
Now wait, don't forget, when I see you next
Be sure to bring my closing costs check!

No comments:

Post a Comment