Monday, March 30, 2009

one more post like this & court may call off the adoption

Sometimes I see these sweet faces and I'm all "ohhh... and ahhh..."


And then I remember THIS:


and suddenly I'm all this:


And adding to the list of transgressions that tempt me to Google the words Bye Bye Doggie, it was $90 to have the Freddy Krueger scene detailed out of my car today. Thankfully, there wasn't any eyebrow-raising from the detailer guys. But just in case, I wore a pink shirt and shiny lip gloss so I'd come off all not murdery and such. And it worked: when I said "dogfight" they didn't even blink an eye. Hah! So FYI for anyone who might 'need to know' - Pink Elephant on Denny Way: car full of blood and NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

And really honey, I promise never to bring up euthanizing our real children. Really. I would at least send them to live with your mother first.

No comments:

Post a Comment